Sunday, May 06, 2007

Free Dessert

Friday night, we were eating at this wonderful mexican food restaurant. (The mexican food in Texas is like no other in my opinion.) I was telling Brock's parents about how it pays to be extra nice to people. At that point, Brock commented on how many times we get free dessert.

We had been especially nice to our server and sure enough, we got free dessert! Also, we booked the rehearsal dinner there for yesterday. Even though Brock's mom had heard that they couldn't do it due to Cinco de Mayo on the phone, Brock somehow managed to schedule a dinner there for yesterday. It saved his parents a few hundred dollars because the other restaurant in which they had planned to have the dinner was much more money. It was great!

Today is the day of the wedding. Pray for me this afternoon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck on photographing the wedding! I have done about 10 weddings and they can be VERY stressful! You will have to share your photos! GOOD LUCK, I am sure that you will do a great job!!

Quatro said...

I'm sure you did an awesome job! The candid shots you took at my wedding turned out to be the ones I framed!!!!!