Saturday, May 05, 2007

Wedding Photographer

I feel great! I slept 11 hours last night. Of course, I woke up yesterday at 4:45am in order to catch a plane to Texas again. This time, we're in Dallas. Brock's brother is getting married tomorrow. I'm excited!

Pray for me though...I'm the photographer for the wedding. I've always enjoyed taking some candid shots at weddings. That's fun and there is little pressure. However, I've never been THE photographer. What if my camera stops working? What if the light isn't good? What if???? I brought four cameras just in case something happens with one of them. Two of them I borrowed, so I was trying to get used to a nice digital one in the airport yesterday. We were taking pictures of strangers walking by, a shelf area, very random stuff. I hope that I can do a good job!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you bring any film?

EriKa said...

Good luck then! :)

Shannon said...

You're going to do amazing!

Amber said...

You'll be AWESOME!!! You have taken some of the most amazing photographs I've ever seen! I was just thinking the other day, that you could totally be a professional photographer!!! How
odd?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement, guys.