Thursday, May 10, 2007

Finished

I have blisters all over my feet and I'm tired, but it was worth it. Yesterday, we had a big event in Georgia. We did a big stunt outside and then performed a show inside. The worship center where we performed was at least half of a mile from the place where we did our stunt. Therefore, I walked to and from those locations half a dozen times. Most of the time, I was carrying stuff. It was tiresome.

The stunt went extremely well. Everyone loved it! It was so big. The show inside was good as well. So, it was worth all of the planning and stress of it all. Now, it's done, and we are going to take the weekend off! Today is the day I can breathe again.

4 comments:

kelli beth said...

i'm so glad it went well! great job guys!

Anonymous said...

tell brock to give U a feet rub!!

1

ginsmom said...

I'm glad you're going to have the weekend to rest...especially since next week is our big trip!!!!!

AUNY said...

I cannot wait for our quatro trip!