Friday, May 18, 2007

What Would I Do in a Crisis?

I've been thinking about what I'd do in a crisis situation. I guess after seeing the school that the tornado hit in Enterprise, AL and hearing about the shooting at Virginia Tech the very next week made me think. Would I be one of the ones locking up the door or getting people into the hallways? Or would I be frozen? Would I be scared or instantly in motion?

I know that Brock would immediately begin acting and leading. That's how he is. Whenever we are doing a show, I am a very quick thinker. I think 8 years of experience has helped me. However, when it comes to life and death, I'm not sure how I would react. I know from only a couple of instances, that I have either frozen up or started to get mad. Either one of these is not very good. I'm not a screamer for sure. I don't naturally scream. What do you think that you would do in a crisis?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know what I would do, I'am a quick thinker and actioner myself.

It's so different in the moment of truth. But if U have experience with stuff like that, it can help u to get things done quickly.

1