Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Day to Myself

Do you ever just need a day to yourself? Well, tomorrow, I'm planning on taking one. Brock and a few people in the office are going to Kentucky to do a rally for the FX that we will do there in the fall. I'm going to stay back here and work on getting ready to go for the summer. That means that I'll be doing laundry mostly.

Usually when I get a day alone, I'm too lonely by the end of the day. By about 6pm, I miss people. By the time I'm ready to go to bed, I'm extremely lonely. Tomorrow, it will work out good because Brock will be in sometime tomorrow night. I will have the day to myself, but I don't have to sleep alone.

I rented a couple of movies and I picked up some food to cook. I plan on doing some yoga and spending some time on my front porch with a book. What do you do if you have a day alone?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont need a day...I need days.

;) but yea i would be nice to have a day to myself.

Amber said...

I normally go grocery shopping without kids! Pretty lame, Huh?

Michawn said...

I haven't had one of those in 3+ years. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. I love my 3 kids that I've had in less than 3 years. :) But, that is the down side. So, now instead of having an alone day, I settle for an alone 3 hours. :) That doesn't happen very often, but I have the best husband in the world who makes sure it does happen when I need it.

Anonymous said...

That actually good, Michawn. A whole day is a little too much for me.

Anonymous said...

when i have a day by myself i try to hang out with friends or spend time with my girl

J.T. said...

When I have a day by myself, I usually sleep until 1, and then search frantically for something to eat. Then I like to curl up at Barnes and Noble with a cup of coffee and a book I don't intend to buy.

That's the sweet life!

Oh, also - Hey Auny!