Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fun Weekend

I had a fun weekend! It began with me flying all day Thursday. I had a three hour layover in Atlanta that I was not looking forward to. After I found something to eat and sat down near my gate, I get a call from Gin who is part of the quatro crew as well as my best friend from college. She said that she just figured out that we were on the same flight to Gainsville, FL from Atlanta. I asked her if she had left yet. She said that she was already in Atlanta. "I am too!" was my reply. When she asked where I was, I looked up and saw D-28. She said that she was at D-29, and in that instant, she began walking by me. I put down the phone and yelled her name. It was fun to hang out with her and fly together. We were assigned to seats on the same row on the plane.

Thursday night, we stayed with Amber. Friday, we went to Busch Gardens. I was impressed by the food and some of the shows. Amber and I rode the new roller coaster, the Shiekra. It went straight down for what seemed like forever! I loved it, but it was too much for Amber.

Saturday and Sunday, we stayed on the beach and just hung out and talked. One night, we stayed up until 2am playing cards and went to a movie another night. It was great!

3 comments:

ginsmom said...

Glad you got home safely! My flights were all good except the last. I think the girl sitting next to me was on crack. No kidding. Other than that, it was a smooth day of flying!

It was fabulous to see you :)

Amber said...

Same here, I had such a GREAT and relaxing time! I hope you girls all enjoyed it here, I really enjoyed hosting you!

AUNY said...

I thought that everything was great! I love you girls!