Thursday, May 24, 2007

Kinks

Yesterday was a fairly good day. I washed and folded 11 loads of laundry. If any of you know me, you know that I actually enjoy doing the laundry. It's my closet that is a complete disaster zone that I cannot find a will to clean. Anyhow, I did laundry, read, and watched a couple of movies.

However, a kink was thrown in my day when the air conditioner decided not to work. I didn't discover it until it was really hot at about 5pm. I looked to see if any breakers were thrown. After that, I was at a loss. I couldn't call anyone because it was after 5.

Therefore, today, I'm going to have to get that worked on. It's tough because right now, I have only 3 days home until we leave for the summer. I have just enough time to get everything done. Everybody knows that there are always "kinks" in the plan. Pray that I'll be able to get everything done and that there will be no more kinks!

0 comments: