Monday, May 07, 2007

The Wedding Pictures

The wedding photographing went great! I was nervous about it because the nice, digital camera that I was borrowing to use for the majority of the pictures had a broken flash. Therefore, I couldn't use it for any of the inside pictures. Fortunately, the wedding and the pictures following were outside.

The pictures that we looked at on the laptop last night were so great! I was excited! The bride is very photogenic and the wedding took place in a garden, so that helped a lot. However, I have a new respect for wedding photographers. It's much harder than you think. I took over 500 pictures in less than 4 hours. Plus, everyone loves the pictures when they see them, but they don't like actually posing for them. It went extremely well, though. Brock helped me out a lot.

Go to myspace.com/familyforce5 and watch the really real show #14. Family Force 5 filmed backstage at the Dove Awards and Brock as well as Bethany from the Cocoa Tree are on it.

0 comments: