Friday, October 12, 2007

Catch Up

All last week and this week, we've been playing catch up. We've hung out with people that we haven't seen in months. We've had meetings with people that we've had to put off since May due to being out of town so much. Basically, these last two weeks were the first two weeks that we've had at home since May.

Our closet had become so cluttered and haphazard that we couldn't even get in the door. So, last week, I cleaned out two closets while listening to a book by Henry Blackaby on cd. I felt doubly productive! We also took 8 big garbage sacks of clothes to Goodwill! We threw away another two bags because it was stuff that nobody would want!

We had some friends come and stay with us this week. That's been fun! The guys would work on things like the trailer and brainstorming our new show. The girl, whose kids were with Grandma at the time, and I went and played and talked about everything under the sun. It's been a good couple of weeks!

3 comments:

AUNY said...

You should read Brock's blog today. He talked about the Phantom of the Opera. I didn't take into consideration that he wouldn't understand the story line because he didn't know the words to the songs (which I did...everyone of them). Anyway, he wrote a really funny "review" about it.

Anonymous said...

Your blog this week was just what I needed. I had two "Jabez moments" just today...that's what I call an opportunity to "expand my borders" when God gives me the chance. Your blog really had my heart primed and ready for the task.

I know Henry Blackaby...I worked thru his "Experiencing God" course a few years ago. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing with all of us this week!
Teresa

AUNY said...

You are such an encourager, Teresa.