Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Encouraging E-mail

This is an encouraging e-mail we received this week:


Tonight I could not sleep so turned on the Discovery Channel and watched the documentary about Jesus. I am 59 years old and have not been to church in a while - I've become discouraged and depressed because of the circumstances in my life. I woke up again at 4 a.m. thinking about the documentary. All I could remember was the name Brock, the fact that you were a Christian and a magician so I typed those things into my search engine and found your site.

Just wanted you to know that my doubts about Jesus being the ONLY way are gone and I have renewed my relationship with Jesus Christ - I've ordered ALL your video's to share with my family, especially my two sons who are lost in addictions. I have hope and look forward to a good nights sleep as I have been forgiven and restored to living Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAn!!! that's cool. and many people are blind in not believing how real is the ministry.

but much more do beleive and support you guys like your boy.

We are beind you. But mo importantly God is guiding you

Now that's cool!!

1

Amber said...

AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

I told you great things were happening around you! There's your confirmation about the ministry God has placed in Brock's and your heart.

Teresa