Saturday, October 27, 2007

Show Tonight

We have a show tonight in Joaquin, TX. We've been so relaxed here at the Gills' house that I didn't know if it would be difficult to get motivated to do a show today. However, I had dreams about tearing down after a show and other parts of the job last night. Then, I woke up this morning ready to go! I'm not in that lazy state that I was in yesterday. Therefore, I think I'm ready to do this show NOW...it's still 12 hours away. Pray that everything goes great tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please go to www.winanmri.com and vote for my hospital, Sumter Regional in Americus, GA. Our hospital was destroyed by tornado and we could really use the free MRI. Thanks!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sumter is going to get knocked out. Due to thier not following the rules. boy are they dumb!! Why in the world wopuld you enter a contest and not follow the rules. It has to be an original creation. HMMM does news footage count as original? What about copyrights they say in the rules no go....