Friday, September 11, 2009

Night of Joy

We are performing at Night of Joy at Disney World this weekend! I am so excited for a couple of reasons. One is that a few of our friends are coming with us such as Barbara (isn't this going to be a great U.S. experience for her?), Jacob, and the lovely Shannon. Another reason is that since I grew up in Daytona Beach, FL, we went to Night of Joy every year. This will be one of those weird times where the present meets the past. It's going to be so fun and nostalgic!

It's just simply going to be a blast! I will post pictures and tell you all about it when I get back Monday.

3 comments:

Michawn said...

that's so cool...so much fun. i'm excited for you to get to experience that. and that was cracking me up about barbara and brock last post. hilarious!

Unknown said...

I always wondered when we use to go if one of us would ever make it up on stage... How fun!!! It was Auny!

trent and kay said...

When I think of Night of Joy I will always remember that night we bonded.