Saturday, September 26, 2009

Show in Powder Springs, GA

I had been hearing about some flooding in Georgia, so earlier this week, I turned on the weather channel. At that moment, I saw on the screen some cars under water. At the bottom of the screen, it told the location of the footage...it said, "Powder Springs, GA." We thought that there was no way we would be doing this show, but we did.

It was at a church that was less than a mile from the high school stadium where they had a big football game last night. We began at 10:30 after the game. It was a fun show. We had performed there less than two years ago, so we did a new show. Actually, it was some new and some old favorites. It was a high energy show that lasted just the right amount of time to get everyone out of by 11:35.

We also got to eat with our friends, Kristin and Shannon. We ate an early dinner at Pappasitos. That place is delicious and very filling. We knew that it we would not go hungry even though it would be a late night. I enjoyed seeing my friends. I wish that I could see them more often!

1 comments:

Barbara said...

that's crazy!!
thank God everything went well!